How do you spell success?
The first trial came and went and we learned a lot.
- Goggles and balaclavas make winter biking joyful.
- Baking local bread goes well with listening to local music.
- Neighborhood paper maps require laminating and mounting on a bike (Nate’s working on that).
- It’s good to have a pen or marker of some kind to write customers’ names on bags at public drop off sites.
- And… most importantly…You are all amazing people!
We are already making tweaks to the process for the second trial on February 12th and looking forward to what’s next. Until then follow us on Twitter athttps://twitter.com/brake_bread and feel free to contact us with any questions or thoughts.
Nate & Micah